Current Song:恒星
Current Mood: Sleepy and pissed off.
Totally fucked up lar. Blogger's really irritating nowadays. I just changed the settings and i could not see my own blog in this computer. Wth. (sigh :/)
Did not update for yesterday. Today's friday, Another week has passed, so super fast. Srsly, i did not even laid my fingers on any homeowrk. I'm getting realxing each day. Totally shocked when Me Neo said end of year exams are during september. But, really, i don't feel like studying.
Slacked a lot today. English. Maths. Science and chinese. Ugh.
So, history test next monday, practical science test next tuesday, maths test on wednesday and science theory test on thursday. kcuf. Totally hating these tests.
Probably in a world with detesting people. I only imagined that friends can colour my life, and knowing my hearts well. I find it hard to communicate with you guys, making it unbelievable. We shouldn't have evn start as friends from the begining. Just giving you a chance means by preparing myself from getting hurt again. I still cannot feel your heart. All your words and actions makes me hurt even deeper that it takes forver to heal it.


No comments:
Post a Comment