Beast. My all-time favourite nao. (L)
(via shesnotdrunk)
Dongwoon~ Made me LOL.
GiKwang~ : ) HA HA HA.
(via blackjackb2uty)
Omf. Both are so kwet~! (L)
HA HA HA. WTF.
(via bl0odee)
Yoseob 's so kwet~ HA HA. : )
(via hi-yum)
Dongwoon 's kinda.. hot. : )
(via taeng9)
I (L) his smile. : )
(via shesnotdrunk)
Doojoon~ More hot. (L)(L)
(via 890704)
♥♥♥
WHAT MADE ME ALMOST HAD AN HEART ATTACK~!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥
|||
JUNHYUNG~ *screams*
(via seoul-shawty)
I dont like his previous hairstyle, the one nao is so much HOTTER.
(via peperokiss)
I needa an ambulance~
(via yangderella)
See see~ AH. ♥
(via shinee2pmblaqout)
Fuck. *heartmelts* Buey tong oleadi~ ♥
You attracted me, like 45#@$%^&5446`!!!1 ♥♥♥♥♥♥
不知不觉, i'm so into BEAST. Fucking much into it right nao~ I always don't like this kinda stuffs, what kpop stuffs & bands. But not now~ HA HA. Contradicting. &&&, Junhyung attracted me when i saw the MV of Beautiful. Seriously, can scream, bangwall, jump, kick & melt at the spot. He's TOO HOT. (to me lah duh) See him rap made me fly immediately. I raped the repeat button lotsa times in the playlist on my iTunes, for Beautiful. HA HA. I feel so... bian tai.
Watched the MAMA awards thingy yesterday night.. Quite sad. Beast mei you~ : ( Nehmind, next year. Ke ke. 내가 너희들을 사랑해 ♥
Another hell day yesterday night. Well, i'll be strong. : )
I look at videos of BEAST 就没事了. HA HA HA. : ) ♥
I'm going overseas soon, left ... 10 days. I'm supposed to be very excited on going m'sia but as days pased to the 10th, i'm seriously getting fucking paranoid. BEAST will accompany me through my rides.. see their videos lah~ : )
Do the next post before i leave for m'sia.
& i can hear Junhyung 's voice now on iTunes~ obsessed~ (Y) ♥
Ciaos.





















No comments:
Post a Comment