♥♥♥ JUNHYUNG ♥♥♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
♥♥♥ JUNHYUNG ♥♥♥

♥♥♥


ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, September 19, 2011

祝我生日快乐

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Happy 16th Birthday to me. Yes it's been a extremely long time since i've blogged. This is just one post i'm specially blogging for. ;)

Spent my 4hours of today sleeping, 6hours in school, 1hour at home, then out to meet my babies at Lot1, Shirin& Ang, spent 3hours at Kbox, 1hour back home, the rest of the day at home......

Though it was a short day i had a lot of fun.

@Kbox w my dearest Xiuwen, Ang& Shir

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thank you bbys for celebrating my 16th birthday. I really spend it well and enjoyable with you guys. I remember last year i wasn't be able to enjoy with you girls.. ;( But not this year!! Thank you so much. Thank you for giving me the wonderful surprise. I guess the lighter made Xiuwen& Shir painful....... ;( Heartache.. Heartbreak. If you cannot light next time, don't k! Thanks so much! Please take care of your poor fingers.

I'll keep the wishes on the vanguard well, and probably after a few years, take it out and see.. Maybe we'll be strangers at that time, who knows? I really hope that i can be sisters forever with your all, and not stop when our secondary school life stop. Each and everyone of you had made some differences in my life, i hope i made that too. Just want to let you all know, you girls are irreplacable. Thank you for being there when i needed you girls. ;) I love all of you. Xoxo.

Warning: Don't care bout the below content!! You read you'll find me retarded or what...... Lol.



Celebration at home: Hehehhe.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dad and mom, thank you for bringing me to this world...... To see how fearsome the world is.. The stress.. But most importantly, i'm grateful i'm your daughter and be able to share all the bittersweet memories with your all. (You two sleeping now in the room and i typing bout you 2.... Hehehe) Sorry if i've been a bad daughter for sometimes but i'm glad both of youy understand me. Dad, i know you love me through actions and not words.. I can see that. Well, i can feel that still. Mom, sorry if i'm rude to you as i know i lose my temper very easily... 16 years ago, you gave birth to me with so much sweat and pain.. Well, i can't say much here though.. Maybe dad, you'll see this someday when you wanna know what am i doing and you might tell mum. Dad and mum, i love you. Thank you for eveything. You're my best parents in the world.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Grandpa, smile in photo k!! Yes, after grandma has left us, i've rarely seen you smile...... But still you still joke with me and siblings at home. I know you aren't feeling okay still, though it's been so long, i hope i'll do my duty as a grandaughter of yours. You started eating less, feeling more lonely from what i can see..... I tell Grandmum this: Please let Grandpa move on. Yes, i believe she'll do so. I love the food you make, the ham sandwich you make, the cheese omelette, and tea/milo you make every high-tea when i'm at home.. Grandpa, thank you for your ang bao. Although you always talk very little at home, i know what you're thinking sometimes.. I believe you'll be fine. I love you, Grandpa.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My brother is asleep as he is feeling sian............. ;( Well, i must say i've great siblings although sometime they very guailan and we quarrel. It's like after a minute, we're fine. Thank you sister to hear me sometimes, brother, stop looking at your phone always and start socializing with me can... Zzz.

Grandma, probably you'll see my blog.... and read using translator. Heheheh. This is a different birthday as you have left our family, and not celebrating my birthday with me... There's so much things i wanna tell you that i've been not daring enough to tell you in the hospital, so much things i wanna do when i'm working in the society, but it's too late....... In my next life, i'll want you t be my grandma again. I love you, grandma.




I love my family and i need them.

Yes i'm being emotional...... Just emo vibes in me suddenly and i feel like pouring out everything i feel in blog. Oh, i just said 1/10 of my heart. Hahhah. It's 1.04 am now. Luckily the post is published at my birthdate.. Heng ah i post first then edit. Time to head for bed for another typical school day..................... The next time i'll blog will be after my O's.

No comments:

Post a Comment