Current Song:全世界的人都知道
Current Mood: Pathethic life i had.
I'm currently blogging for Kelly and for the sake of just letting the flow of my emotions here.
Happy Birthday, Kelly.
Please understand why are we doing all this. We are also v stressed up over school and our life now. Please don't put such high expectations of us in the future. We ain't that good. Just , sorry for everything today.
Today was just ruined. Expected a good day today but it turned out so worse more than i expected. (sigh*) Knew it, when my eyelids are actually were twictching yesterday night, before i slept. It's accurate. Schooling is so worse, CCA, enrichment, CCA, tests. kcuf. I haven't completed my ART homework, and there's life shoot or whatever tomorrow till 7pm. I can die. Wednesday, expected, there's still CCA and hope we don't have t wear uniform, ughs! Thursday, i got chinese rememdial with my tution teacher. Friday, i'm so frreeeee. Saturday, mine birthday. Me not expecting surprises nor presents. I guessed it's just nothing, celebrating with my family is just enough.
You know my feelings, you know how i actually felt, but why, just why you didn't care me and just went ahead with everything? Why are you treating me like this? You are just hurting me indirectly. I can't trust this friendship on anymore. It just hurts me when i can't even talk to you and just have to ignore you for this moment. Whatever i have to say it out, i say it in my heart.
All your words after me becoming like this is making me react fast t everything right now. Just, why are you treating me like this? I don't get it. I'm surrounded by a crowd and i still walk alone. Alienated from the world outside, i live in the cocoon of my solitude but i yearn for a heart that sings for me. Life without a friend and a loved one can be crushingly depressing and lonely. I tried to ignore what other people told me, telling me to be independent, just heck care their fcuking attitude, and break this friendship if necessary. I still chose to believe you guys but this is what i actually got back. One's heart diluted into thinking … Indisputable friendship once shared… Is leisurely ceasing away. Who may this be … Why vanish within precious memory … Befit a servant to salvage the joy and laughter. The purpose is to confiscate distant past … Let it be said… Let it be heard… Let it be known To sanctify mere collective reflections… As I bid farewell to all these...
Bye.


No comments:
Post a Comment