♥♥♥ JUNHYUNG ♥♥♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
♥♥♥ JUNHYUNG ♥♥♥

♥♥♥


ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, September 11, 2009

My love will get you home.

Current Song: Journey
Current Mood: Happy and Contented.

Felt like blogging suddenly, the urge of it. Too many things practically just happened, one blink, and it's still there. Something really hurts me yesterday but just made, confirmed my decision. Changed a mind, but not my heart. It's hard to get over him when *everything* reminds me of him...

Sorry, GUYS. I just had to choose this decision, i don't know who am i already. I just changed too much into another person, Why? There's no reason. But as i go along more in your all 's life, the more you all will get hurt. The tears i gave in, was that even wasted or what? I think i was the cause of everything you all did, was that the quarrelling too? We could prevent all these, but it seems the urge of me doing so. I can't control my emotions well already. The sad end of any friendship causes heartburn. Downside of a friendship is always traumatic which leaves behind scars and bruised hearts that only time can heal. What's now? I really hopes you all can reply my everything. ME MISSES YOU.

Okay, i haven't even touch any homework and it's FRIDAY now. Gosh, troubled by a lot , a lot of things. I guessed i've to carry it all, board the train and rush an answer out. I cut 'slope' (Wah, weird term) on my hair, not very slopish but towards bangs too. My mummy helped me rebond, it's perfect! Really <3 it lots! Hope everything will just go on smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment