♥♥♥ JUNHYUNG ♥♥♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
♥♥♥ JUNHYUNG ♥♥♥

♥♥♥


ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, August 28, 2009

I'm screwing up every little good thing I ever try to do. I was born to lose.

Photobucket
Chanel and Meme!
Current Song: Battlefield
Current Mood: fcuked up.

Few days never post. Finally, the tremor and sorrow at exams are over. (smilessmile) Maths test on SETS are over, difficult though. Quite happy and satisfied with the overall marks for now. Detest this piece if ART homework, waste my effort and time only. (roll eyes hardly) Stupid uh. Next week, 3 days of school nia, wed, thurs and fri. CCA training, last second already. (cheer!)

Fcuked up for some pathethic reasons. Extreme angry.

Saw ChanelDarl at westmall today. (goodgood) :D:D:D teehhee! currently chatting with her on MSN. :D so cute! (LOL)

I'm not afraid of the gun in my hand, I'm not afraid of dying, I'm just afraid of the pain it will bring, and to see my best friends crying. I'm going to smile...and make you think I'm happy...I'm going to laugh...so you don't see me cry...and even if it kills...I'm going to smile.
I could go on with my day and act like everything is okay. But as my life goes on it hurts more in every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment