♥♥♥ JUNHYUNG ♥♥♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
♥♥♥ JUNHYUNG ♥♥♥

♥♥♥


ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, August 2, 2009

It's gonna be a new week and life!

Current Song: Better In Time
Current Mood: Happy, happyyy!

Shall be a very short post. I can't use the computer for long!

Woke up around 11am. Still tired.. I revised history only today. (sobsob) I shall work hard from tomorrow onwards.

I'm having a empty heart now. I just can't stop thinking of you every second, minute. I just want to believe in miracles. Let it takes the natural course. I understand that things will get better in time and i will smile because i deserve to. I want to the meaning of my existence in your heart. Will i still have you? The music is playing and every moment of our life is passing. i miss you, YP.

No comments:

Post a Comment