Current Song: 说说
Current Mood: Vexed and unforgivable.
Things are getting real complicated, i still can't find a way out in my mind. My mind still accepts her but my heart don;t really follow my way. I'm talking to my advisor now, i do need some advices.
School these two days are getting real bored, each day is nearer to the exams. (scaredscared) Yesterday, got CCA. Leg injured, fall out, take photos for competitions. (smiles) YAY! tomorrow's friday. Im gonna be alone. :'(
if i has to choose between loving you, and breathing. I would use my last breath to say I LOVE YOU. When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams. Loving you is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it, everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, never... never forget it. can you just give me a chance to talk to you, YP?


No comments:
Post a Comment