♥♥♥ JUNHYUNG ♥♥♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
♥♥♥ JUNHYUNG ♥♥♥

♥♥♥


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sadness is almost never anything but a form of fatigue.

Current Song: 妥协
Current Mood: Still on a decision.

Should i board this bus and go step into this new new city with a new new environment? Why is it that i just can't be normal like everyone, happy-go-lucky and have the life i want? So fcuking confused, darl.

The life that you wants, i don't stop or intefere. Although your actions means less to you but it just means that much, hurts me that deep in my heart. I'm really am very heartbroken, why can't you just treat me like how you treat her? The sand crumped on hand, it just trickled away between the fingers, "phew!" and it's gone. The sad thing about any business I suppose, but in mine you see it particularly, is that you're always asked to do what you've already done. I lose all hope and soak myself in fumes of sadness.

No comments:

Post a Comment